The Only Antimicrobial Spray Coating With Laboratory Testing Proven To Kill The Sars-Cov-2 Virus And 90+ Other Pathogens And Be Fully Effective After 30 Days Even With Routine Cleaning In-between Applications
ESS Is A Proud Partner Of Virabond!
Re-Active vs Pro-Active: Disinfecting is Not Enough Without Protection
Virabond adheres to a clean surface and actively attracts microbes of all kinds and kills them. Virabond remains on the surface even after repeated routine cleanings between applications. Unlike disinfectants, Virabond protects against surface re-contamination from microbes for over 30 days!
What is Virabond Active Antimicrobial Coating?
Virabond is a persistent antimicrobial defensive coating that kills viruses & bacteria for up to 90 days on lightly handled surfaces and 30+ days on high-traffic, high-touch surfaces. Virabond continues protecting even when a surface is routinely cleaned.
How Virabond Works
- Virabond forms a persistent adhesion with the surface or fabric and creates a highly durable coating.
- Once dry, the coating forms a layer of spikes, each of which carries a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged microbe.
- The spikes pierce the cell and rupture its membrane, inhibiting its growth and killing the microbe.
- Virabond is the only Antimicrobial Spray Coating, lab tested and proven to kill the SARS-CoV-2 Virus and 90+ other Pathogens.
- Virabond physically bonds to nearly any surface, creating a barrier proven to kill pathogens on contact. Even after 30+ days of routine cleaning, Virabond continues to protect.
Tested and Proven Results
Pro-Active vs Re-Active
Virabond adheres to a clean surface and actively attracts microbes of all kinds and kills them. It remains on the surface until it is worn off, Virabond remains on the surface even after repeated routine cleanings between applications.
Water-based and non-leaching
Virabond adheres permanently to the target surface – even to fabrics.
Virabond Antimicrobial Coating is proven to be effective for 30+ days and to kill SARS-CoV-2!
Virabond products use EPA registered, patented technologies to durably coat surfaces, disinfect, and provide long-term antimicrobial protection that kills and inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and other micro-organisms that exist on many surfaces, including fabrics.